Corey Bard, Director of Library Services
Catherine Galvan, Administrative Support
Monday - Thursday
7:00 am - 5:30 pm
333 S. 1st Street
Bloomfield, NM 87413
(505) 632-6353 Fax
Fitness Center is 24/7 access.
The City owns and operates its own Fitness Center with:
• Gymnasium • Racquetball Court • Fitness Machines (for Cardio)Treadmills
Stairmaster type machines
• Universal Super Circuit (weight machines)
Please Adhere To All Safe Practice and Please Be Courteous and Respectful To All
Please note that failure to adhere to these standards will be cause for refusing entry and forfeiting membership.
• Only members of the Fitness Center are allowed... No guests. • Membership and payment will not be taken at Fitness Center, see Customer Service at City Hall. • Date, time, name, cell phone number, temperature checks and health questionnaire answers, shall be logged each visit. • Bring and use your own hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes. • Wear Mask at all time. • Maintain established occupant load. • Adhere to social distancing. • No person to person contact training. • Do not linger in Fitness Center after your workout. • Bring your own individual use fitness equipment, gloves, belts, straps, etc. • Clean/disinfect equipment after each use. • Use of showers and lockers are not allowed. • All restrooms will be cleaned hourly.
Payments for memberships made at
915 N. First Street
The Fitness Center is open for membership to anyone 16 years of age and older.
A start-up fee of is required for all memberships.
The fee includes an entry-card with a lanyard. Discounts may apply for couples and families needing more than one entry-card. The start-up fees are as follows:
Start-up Fee $15.00 Additional cards w/sleeves and lanyards $12 each Additional cards: $8 each Replacement card: $8 Replacement lanyard: $5 Replacement card sleeve: $1Holiday Sale until February 28
• Regular membership 3 months for $75
• Senior One Year membership $200Regular Membership Fees
Regular members must go through an orientation, which takes approximately one hour.
Orientations are offered by appointment only. Day and weekly users are required to be 18 years of age and sign a release form.
Individual Couple Annual $300 $550 6 Months $156 $287 3 Months $81 $149 Monthly $33 $62 Day Pass $5 $9Senior Memberships 65+
Individual Couple Annual $240 $430 6 Months $126 $227 3 Months $69 $125 Monthly $25 $46 Day Pass $2 $3Student / Junior Memberships
Junior Memberships (13-15) years of age are available. Junior Members are to be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who is also a fitness center member, at all times while using fitness equipment!
Individual Couple Monthly $25 $45 Day Pass $3 $5Family Memberships
Regular Corporate Annual (3-5) $960 $641 Annual (6+) $1,260 $841 6 Months (3-5) $516 $345 3 Months (3-5) $282 $230 Monthly (3-5) $110 $73 Day Pass (3-5) $16 $11Corporate Memberships
Designed for businesses that want to encourage health and fitness amongst their employees. The business or corporation will be billed $500 annually andits employees may join for a considerable discount.
Individual Couple Annual $200 $350 6 Months $120 $239 3 Months $57 $120 Monthly $18 $32 Day Pass $3 $5
The gym is available for basketball, volleyball, badminton and other events.
Open Basketball (no charge)
Monday - Thursday
1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Basketballs loaned out in Library
Adult Basketball Nights (15 admissions $30 punch card)
Monday & Wednesday
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Group Basketball Nights
Monday & Wednesday
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Gym Walking (No Charge)
Racquetball (raquets, gloves, eye protection & balls) equipment loaned out in Library.
Racquetball Game Rates
$5 per hour
Court Hours Monday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Wednesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday Closed