Aquatics Center

What are the Pool hours?
  • ⇛ Hours are posted on the Aquatics Center page

  • How do I rent the pool?
    You may rent the entire pool for your party or event. The indoor pool is available for rental from 7-9 p.m. on Fridays and from 5-7 p.m. on Saturdays. The $150 rental fee includes staff and lifeguards. A deposit must be made when the reservation is booked. For more information, call (505) 632-0313.
  • ⇛ More on the Aquatics Center page

  • City Hall

    How do I apply for a Business License?
    The City Clerk oversees the business application process.
  • ⇛ City Clerk

  • How do I see what is on the Agenda for the Council Meeting or minutes of last?
    Agendas for City Council meetings are available on the website and are posted the Thursday prior to the meeting. The Bloomfield City Council meets at 6 pm the second and fourth Monday of each month. Once approved by the Bloomfield City Council, minutes of City Council meetings are also posted on the website.
  • ⇛ Agendas
  • ⇛ Minutes

  • Is there a Notary at City Hall?
    There are several notaries at City Hall and any of them will be more than happy to help. There is no fee to have papers notarized at City Hall.

    Where do I find election information?
    Information for municipal elections is posted on the City Clerk page when there is an election scheduled. Municipal elections are held every two years. The next municipal election in Bloomfield will be held in March, 2020.
  • ⇛ City Clerk
  • For county, state and federal elections, you may go to the County Clerks page of the San Juan County website.
  • ⇛ San Juan County Clerk

  • Courts

    How do I pay for my Municipal Court Citation?
    The Municipal Court can levy fines up to $500 and/or impose penatlites up to 90 days in jail for each offense. The Bloomfield Municipal Court accepts cash, cashier's checks, money orders and personal checks for the payment of fines and fees.
  • ⇛ Municipal Court
  • You may pay online at:
  • ⇛

  • What should I wear to court?
    Defendants must be dressed appropriately in order to be admitted into the courtroom. Details listed on the Municipal Court page.
  • ⇛ Municipal Court

  • Employment (Human Resources)

    How do I look for Job Openings?
    Job openings are posted on the employment page.
  • ⇛ Employment Page

  • How do I apply for a job?
    Directions on how to submit a job application are on the Employment page under the Application Process.
  • ⇛ Employment Page

  • Are there volunteer opportunities?
    Numerous departments are always in need of volunteers. The requirements and application are on the Human Resources page.
  • ⇛ Human Resources

  • How will I be contacted after I have turned in my application for employment?
    You will be required to enter your e-mail address when you apply for a job. You will be notified by e-mail on you status. If you are selected to be interviewed, you will be contacted by an HR representative and given the date and time of your interview.

    Fire Department

    How do I get a burn permit?

    How do I volunteer?
    To become a volunteer with the Fire Department call (505) 632-6363.
  • ⇛ Fire Department

  • Library

    How do I get a Library card?
    Visit our Library in person. What info is needed is on the Library page.
  • ⇛ Library

  • What kind of events does the Library have?
    Activites at the Library are posted on their page.
  • ⇛ Library

  • How do I use the Library computers?
    The Library has knowledgeable staff to assist you in your computer needs. Please be aware of the Computer Use Policy.
  • ⇛ Library

  • Municipal Operations Center

    How do I report a pothole?
    You may call (505) 632-8448 during regular business hours from 7 am to 5:30 pm.

    Motor Vehicle Division (MVD)

    What do I need to get a drivers License? As of November 14, 2016, New Mexico started issuing driver's licenses and identification cards that comply with the federal Real ID Act of 2005. More details are provided on the MVD page.
  • ⇛ Motor Vehicle Division

  • What kind of payments do they take?
    MVD accepts cash and all major credit cards. It does not accpet checks.
    The City charges a $5.00 fee for each, paid transaction, while VIN inspections taken out of the department cost $10.00.

    Parks and Recreation

    How do I rent a pavilion?
    Obtain a Shelter Permit from the Parks & Rec page.
  • ⇛ Parks & Recreation

  • How do I report vandalism?
    Call (505) 334-6622.

    Planning and Zoning

    How do I get a zoning permit?
    An application for a zone change is available on the Planning & Zoning page, under the Applications, Documents, and Fess section.
  • ⇛ Planning and Zoning

  • How do I get a building permit?
    An application for a building permit is available on the Planning & Zoning page, under the Applications, Documents, and Fess section.
  • ⇛ Planning and Zoning

  • How do I get a city map?
    A Bloomfield city map of streets and also a map showing the zoning districts are available on the Planning & Zoning page, under the Applications, Documents, and Fess section.
  • ⇛ Planning and Zoning

  • How do I find out about addressing?
    Contact the Plannign and Zoning department (505) 632-6300.

    Who do I see about planning applications?
    Visit the Planning and Zoning office located at 915 N. 1st Street.

    Police Department

    How do I call for non-emergency assistance?
    Call (505) 334-6622. This is the 911 Communications Center and they will contact the Bloomfield Police Department.

    What is PAL?
    PAL is the Police Athletic League. They are involved in many athletic events with children.
  • ⇛ Police Athletic League

  • How do I contact Crime Stoppers?
    Call 334-TIPS (8477) or visit their website.
  • ⇛

  • Senior Center

    What is on the menu?
    The Senior Center's lunch menu is posted on their web page as a PDF to download.
  • ⇛ Senior Center

  • What events do you have scheduled?
    The Senior Center posted their calendar of events on their web page.
  • ⇛ Senior Center

  • Utilities

    Can I pay my bill online?
    Yes. The City of Bloomfield has credit card payments online through Municipal Online Payments.
  • ⇛ Online Payment

  • Where do I get a garage sale permit?
    Visit the Utility Office at 915 N. 1st Street or download the application form their web page.
  • ⇛ Utilities

  • Water Plant

    How do I report a water leak?
    Call Non-Emergency Dispatch (505) 334-6622 and ask for the City of Bloomfield Utility dispatcher.

    Water Reclamation

    What is this?
    Water Reclamation is the process of cleaning and purifying the waste water (sewer) from commercial and residential use before it it released back into the San Juan River. More information can be found on the Water Reclamation page. ⇛ Water Reclamation